Integrated Management Systems
We can bring you to the point of independent certification for individual systems and also for any combination of 9001, 14001 and 18001, including all three in an Integrated Management System. Similarly, 14001 and 18001 can be “bolted on” to 9001 very quickly with the appropriate commitment to do so.
We also believe that any business, with sufficient resolve, can achieve triple Certification to 9001, 14001, 18001 via an Integrated Management System without prior certification to individual systems. Of course, some businesses prefer to attain individual certification and then go through a process of integration. The choice is yours; it is a matter of time and commitment to be decided by you.
Many organisations cite the benefits of an Integrated Management System:
- Easier to prioritise key company objectives
- Risks are reduced as responsibilities and inter-relationships become clearer and a more concise reporting structure evolves
- With a company working as an integrated whole, operational efficiency is increased and overall performance improved, information flow is streamlined
- Removes duplication, reduces documentation and resources needed to manage the system
- Facilitates and promotes multi-skilling
- Reduces the cost and time of independent audit and certification programmes
- Improved internal collaboration and staff motivation and commitment.
Remember, whatever method you choose to get to your Integrated Management System,
we guarantee to get you to independent certification.