Aligned specifically to the construction industry; we provide guaranteed certification together with the tailored processes necessary to achieve business improvement
We provide a unique service which enables businesses to achieve independent Certification to the International Standards of Quality Management (ISO 9001), Environmental Management (ISO 14001) and Health & Safety Management (OHSAS 18001) in a timely and efficient manner.
Working with our associate Andrew Foy, we have formal Lead Auditor status and an established track record of working with construction related companies to successfully attain Certification. Employing a structured yet flexible approach, we are able to ensure that management system development fully aligns with the requirements of the relevant standards and more importantly, with the needs of your business.
In addition to the knowledge and skills required to achieve independent Certification, Eclipse Procurement Solutions provides the experience and capability to review your existing systems and develop the proven robust procedures which are required and are appropriate for both your immediate business needs and those moving forwards.
By combining both of these capabilities we are able to offer our clients an exclusive product that not only guarantees Certification but also provides the processes necessary to achieve this and improve your business.
We work collaboratively with business’s to maximise the benefits, opportunities, recognition and rewards of certification and offer a practical, clear and concise approach to achieving these internationally recognised standards which can be summarised as simply as follows:
A focus on quality is fundamental to sustaining long-term business success and opportunity. Accredited certification clearly demonstrates your commitment to deliver business improvement and enhanced customer assurance and satisfaction.
Accreditation can help an organisation operate in a more cost efficient and environmentally responsible manner with the resultant “green” credentials clearly demonstrating your commitment to understanding, managing and reducing the your business’s impact on the environment.
This standard helps organisations put in place demonstrably sound occupational health and safety systems, by providing a framework that helps you: consistently identify and control related risks; reduce the potential for accidents; aid legislative compliance; and improve overall performance.
The benefits of our service include:
- A fixed fee
- *Guaranteed Certification
- Full certification usually achieved within 6 to 10 weeks from commencement
- 60% of fees only become payable once audit success has been achieved
- Proven robust procedures which cover all certification requirements and the future needs of changing and growing businesses
- Specialist construction experience to understand what is appropriate for your business
- Best practise documentation, processes and knowledge
- The ability to develop tailored documentation to serve your needs and mitigate any risks
- Minimal impact on your business and resources.
- Attendance during second stage audit
*Management systems developed by and with us are guaranteed to be capable of achieving independent certification – to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001, or any combination of the three – by a UKAS accredited certification body, allowing you to maximise the benefits of Certification
Our approach to obtaining Certification will allow your business to continue running efficiently throughout the process and will ultimately provide you with:
- Improved customer assurance
- Easier management and control
- Enhanced value in the eyes of both your staff and potential customers